Become A Tutor
To apply to become a tutor, you must:
- be able to commit to at least 2 hours per week for at least one term
- have a strong command of the English language
- be reliable and punctual, and have excellent presentation.
If your application is successful, you’ll then need to:
- undergo a short interview
- apply for a Working with Children Check through the appropriate government department (there may be a cost involved depending on your status)
- complete our tutor training
WE ARE Education specialists using dog assisted therapy.
WE PROVIDE A unique and fun approach to education and dog training.
WE STRIVE To provide the most professional and accessible services that connect our clients with certified therapeutic dogs for improved well being and lifelong learning.
If this is you fill in the form below: