Canine Comprehension will be exhibiting at the Source Kids Expo in June
There are almost 850,000 people in Australia under the age of 25 years with a disability. Source Kids has been developed to deliver important information to those caring for and working with these children and young individuals.
After two years of lockdown, the opportunity to showcase our beautiful therapy dogs at this event is just fantastic! Throughout the expo, our dogs and tutors will be available for:
- teaching demonstrations,
- mindfulness with dogs advice,
- Puppy cuddles & pats
So bring your kids and come and say hello! Hoping to see you there!
When: 18-19 June 2022 – 10am to 4pm Saturday & 10am to 3.30pm Sunday
Where: Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
Cost: FREE to attend, tickets essential (register here)
What you can expect to see at the expo:
- Over 150 disability product and service providers under one roof for two days in a COVID safe environment: you’ll find information and be able to speak to providers supporting families of children with a range of disabilities including Autism (ASD) and sensory issues such as sensory processing disorder, Down syndrome, Cerebral palsy, vision and hearing impairments, and neurodevelopmental disorders such as dyspraxia.
- A lineup of performers set to entertain young and old
- A sensory zone to relax in a sensory-friendly space
- Fun, sport and chill zones to make it a full and fun day out
- And our Canine Comprehension therapy dogs!