Try Animal Assisted Education online!
Many parents are wondering how to minimise the emotional impact the pandemic is having in a way that will be reassuring and not make kids more frightened. We believe the most effective & responsible way Canine Comprehension can care for the community, has been to go online.
- create community
- include our amazing AAE dog’s
Have your child work with us online & continue the human animal bond.
Choose to purchase single sessions or packages.
50 minute session $150 (including GST)
25 minute session $75 (including GST)
Some of our activities:
- School tutoring
- Homework help
- Online play, giving an opportunity to discuss worries
- Dog training to practice verbal communication
- Museum & zoo visits around the world, exploring the world from home
- Dog games and agility courses to practice online
- Mindfulness & meditation teaching coping skills for anxiety
Clients may be able to use their NDIS funds under certain circumstances. The child's plan needs to be either Self Managed or Plan Managed by a Financial intermediary - it cannot be NDIS Plan Managed.
If the child's plan is self managed or plan managed by a financial intermediary they would need funds in the area of Community Participation & Supports under the Core Supports component or they would need funds under CB Daily activity funding where we may be able to claim under a therapy service. A minimum of 10 sessions are required.
We are happy to assist you in navigating NDIS eligibility.