Would you like a visit from us in term 4?
Dear wonderful clients and supporters of our work,
We know your young people and staff require some extra attention and kindness. We know we can help. We will be offering Canine Comprehension Club sessions throughout term 4.
Choose from these options:
We will work flexibly with your school to run sessions which are most beneficial for your students and / or staff, options include:
- Mindfulness - Relax with our sleepy dogs and learn skills to alleviate anxiety.
- Happiness - A opportunity to just hang out with our therapy dogs and give them love and attention.
- Learning - This is an active session of learning about dogs, safety around dogs, how to teach obedience and even a few tricks.
- Own Choice - Where you are able to discuss with the tutor how you would like to use the session.
What you need to know:
- Each session runs for 50 minutes with a cost of $191.00 inc GST.
- Schools must book a minimum of 3 sessions in a day.
- Max of 8 students per session and a classroom size space.
- Individual sessions are allowed and we do offer NDIS support.
- Schools can use sessions for staff (adults) instead - we know they need some love at the moment too!
- We will not be offering school programs at this time.
- All COVID-19 safety precautions will be followed.
How to book:
Get in fast, once the sessions are taken, your young people may miss out. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your school and contact details
- Option for sessions and number of sessions
- Date and time preference
Any questions, please contact our CEO through email@example.com
We have missed our work so much. It had been a tough year for all involved. Booking sessions will help our business in these financially difficult times and also put a smile on our faces
- because our tutors and our dogs love our work.