Canine Comprehension takes the safety of our staff, clients and dogs very seriously.
We work to keep in accordance with governance standards to implement and follow robust structures, policies and procedures in your school. Below are the relevant documents required by the department of education and training. Your school or organisation is welcome to print these documents for your records. If you require further information. Please contact our Director Sarah Macdonald for more information
- Workers Compensation and public liability insurance
- Working with Children Check - All staff hold a WWCC and the tutor will provide evidence when asked
- Provide a specific Safe Work Methods Statements (SWMS) that is relevant to work being undertaken and risk in classrooms assessment
- Record approved school engaged contractors
- Sign in and out compliance
Canine Comprehension Tutors have read and are aware of the following compliance documents: